Bond Aide Epoxy Stick
Bond-Aide P-1500 will plug or seal practically anything that leaks. It will patch holes and cracks, mend almost anything that is broken. It is safe for lines carrying potable water and is excellent for rebuilding or fabricating parts and as an all purpose adhesive for metals, wood, glass, masonry, ceramics, and many plastics. Also, it can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded, and painted like metal. Sets steel-hard in 20 minutes.
HINTS FOR USE
- Bond-Aide P-1500 adheres to most surfaces. Best results will be achieved if area is first roughened by sanding or filing to clean and prepare surface.
- Starts to harden 2 minutes after mixing. Repair should be in place before hardening starts.
- A smooth finish can be obtained by rubbing with wet finger or damp cloth before hardening begins.
- Bond-Aide P-1500 can be drilled, filed, tapped, sanded and machined after one hour of curing (hardening).
- Can be painted immediately, even before full hardening.
- Bond-Aide P-1500 can be used under water. Mix as usual and use the polyethylene wrapper, so material will not stick to hands as the Bond-Aide P-1500 is being forced onto the wet surface.
- Not recommended for use on polyethylene and poly-propylene
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after using Bond-Aide.
|Density 15.8 lb/gal
|Modules of Elasticity
||6 x 103
||0.3 ft.lb/in of notch
| -Hardness (Shore D)
| -Maximum Use Temp