Floor Gator will save on waste disposal. Instead of disposing of 8 bags of kitty litter and your waste you will dispose of 1 bag of Floor Gator with the same amount of contaminated waste. If your sending this waste to an approved disposal site this will save a lot of money. Were permitted, Floor Gator may be placed in a landfill or disposed of with your used oil. The nature of the hydrocarbon absorbed is always the decisive factor in determining the disposal method. Always check with your Local, Regional and Federal regulations for disposal guidelines.
- Encapsulates – Non-leaching
- Fast Acting – put it down….sweep it up
- Absorbs up to six times its weight in oil or oil-based products
- Exceeds EPA mandate to reduce waste by 50%
- All natural, biodegradable
- Reduces the risk of accidents by residue left over by other sorbents
- Contributes 7,000 BTU with less than 5 % ash during incineration
- Fuel, Oil and Grease Spills. Floor Gator absorbs the liquid and suppresses vapors. Floor Gator reduces the residue which reduces the risk of accidents.
- Volatile Liquid Spills. Floor Gator absorbs and suppresses vapors. Reduces the risk of combustion.
- Antifreeze Spills. Floor Gator absorbs ethylene glycol for safer handling and disposal.
Part #GS20 – Floor Gator, 30 lb bg (pallet quantities only)