- IMBIBER BEADS® absorb organic chemicals which means the liquid becomes part of the BEADS® and cannot be re-released. All other products on the market are adsorbents which means they are essentially sponges which can lose their capture from both gravity and “squeezing”.
- Unlike thickeners/solidifiers which turn to a viscoelastic material when mixed at a greater than one to one volume with any liquid IMBIBER BEADS® will never “go into” any solution because they are a lightly cross-linked synthetic polymer bead meaning they are a not capable of getting any larger than three times their original diameter, thus cannot dissolve.
- IMBIBER BEADS® are hydrophobic which guarantees the entire absorption capacity of each IMBIBER BEADS® is reserved for organic pollutants, aqueous based liquids will be ignored.
- Depending on the viscosity of the liquid being aBsorbed each bead has the ability to swell up to three times is original diameter and up to 27 times its original volume.
- Vapors released by the liquid can be reduced up to 600% when aBsorbed by IMBIBER BEADS®, which means workers addressing the spill are much safer from both combustion as well as toxic fumes.
- Spill Response
- Pollution Prevention
- Water Filtration
- Custom Applications such as Military and Law Enforcement
Part #ENP-IE1421 – Pillow – 14″ x 21″ – up to 1.35gal per pillow – 5 per case
Part #ENP-IE2135 – Blanket – 21″ x 35″ – 4gal per blanket – 2 per case
Part #ENP-IE0742 – Mini Boom – 7″ x 42″ – up to 1.8 pints per boom – 5 per case
Part #ENP-IE0077 – Packets – 7″ x 7″ – up to 1/8 pints per packet – 30 per case
Part #ENP-IEBS505000 – Sand Mix – 20 lbs bottle – up to 1/8 pints per packet – 1 per case