- Modulus: Separation. Confinement. Water flow. Orange product identification. Superior integration*.
- Reinforcement Strength: Higher tensile modulus properties than the leading stabilization products.
- Separation and Filtration: Unique double layer construction provides a wide range of pore sizes for an excellent separation factor, superior filtration and flow characteristics of a fine to coarse sand layer.
- Soil and Base Course Interaction: Excellent soil and base course confinement resulting in greater load distribution.
- Durability: Robust damage resistance for moderate to severe stress installations.
- Roll Sizes: Mirafi ® RSi-Series geosynthetics come in several roll sizes to fit project requirements.
- Seams: Panels can be seamed in the factory or field, providing cross-roll direction strength to facilitate efficient installation.
Base course reinforcement and subgrade stabilization of Transportation, Building Site Development and Energy Infrastructure projects such as pipelines, roadways, railways, and airports.
Part #RS380i-15X300 – Mirafi RS380i Polypropylene Geosynthetic, 15’ x 300’ roll
Part #RS380i-17X300 – Mirafi RS380i Polypropylene Geosynthetic, 17’ x 300’ roll
Please contact our office for assistance to meet your project requirements.