Modified new and used shipping containers offer a number of important advantages for businesses, municipal, government, military, and other organizations looking for flexible workspace, comfortable and portable living space, secure storage capacity, and other uses.
Built-in forklift pockets and crane-ready corner castings make relocation simple – and container structures often require no foundation thanks to the support of their steel floors.
- Secure construction equipment storage
- Emergency supply caches
- Hazardous waste sheds
- Training buildings for military and first responders
- Temporary housing
- Emergency shelters
- Equipment maintenance shops
- Generator and pump enclosures
- Wastewater treatment enclosures
- Electrical Control Rooms, Motor Control Centres
- Military, Police & Fire Training complexes
- Burn rooms (Fire training)
- Roll up and man doors
- Turbine (whirlybird) or louvred ventilation with rodent proof screening
- Electrical installations (ie lighting options, outlets, heat and air conditioning)
- Partition walls
- Specialty flooring
- Retention pans, spill trays, catwalks
- Shelving or racking
- Lock boxes
Please contact our office for assistance in meeting your specifications.