Straw Wattles increase infiltration, add roughness, reduce erosion, and help retain eroded soil on the slope. Straw Wattles should be effective for a period of one to two years, providing short term protection on slopes where permanent vegetation will be established to provide long term erosion control.
- Webbing/Netting: UV Stabilized Synthetic Net
- Tensile Strength Yield: MN-TS-003-06: 5.0 lbs/Strand
- Tensile Strength Load: MN-TS-003-06: 5.4 lbs/Strand
- Stretch Width: MN-TS-001-95: 17.0 inches +/-0.50
- Width: MN-TS-002-95: 10.5 grams/linear foot +/-0.50
- Elongation: MN-TS-003-06: 156%
- Colour: Brown
Part #SW0925 – Weed-Free Certified Standard Straw Wattle 9” x 25’, 12 pc per pallet (pallet only)
Part #SW1220 – Weed-Free Certified Standard Straw Wattle 12” x 20’, 12 pc per pallet (pallet only)
Stakes or sod staples can be used to anchor the Spring Berm in place. Please contact us with your requirements.