- Low profile, 28″ overall height – allows safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing.
- All-polyethylene construction – offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode.
- Forkliftable – allows convenient positioning to desired locations.
- Low-cost design with value-added features and benefits.
- Large 52″ x 52″ deck allows safe and convenient placement of IBC tanks.
- Small footprint – 62″ x 62″ unit requires minimal floor space.
- 365-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage and Spill Containment Regulations.
- Optional pull over cover keeps rainwater out of sump and helps comply with stormwater management regulations.
- Five inner polyethylene (LLDPE) columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 8,500 lbs. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
- Optional bucket shelf captures spills from dispensing. Spills that exceed 3 gallons are channeled into the 365-gallon sump through a bulkhead fitting.
Part #1157 – Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus, 62 x 62 x 28” H, 365usg sump, 324 lbs
Part #1158 – Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus with Drain, 62 x 62 x 28” H, 365usg sump, 324 lbs
Part #1160 – Ultra-Bucket Shelf, 19.5 x 16 x 14.5” H, 10 lbs
Part #1159 – Pull Over Cover, 15 x 15 x 4” H, 10 lbs