- Ultra-Drum Rack Containment Systems offer a safe and environmentally sound means of dispensing from 55-gallon, horizontal drums.
- Available in 1,2 and 4-drum configurations, the all-polyethylene designs eliminate rust and corrosion commonly found with metal drum racks.
- Ultra-Drum Rack Systems improve worker safety by keeping slippery chemicals and oils off the plant floor.
- Drum rack units keep drums slightly tilted forward to maximize dispensing.
- Optional dispensing shelf provides a service platform for buckets, safety cans, and other containers.
- Optional locator pins install in the bottom of drum rack and into grating of the pallet to keep racks from sliding and moving.
Part #2386 – Ultra 1 Drum Rack Containment System, without Drain
Part #2387 – Ultra 1 Drum Rack Containment System with Drain
Part #2383 – Ultra 2 Drum Rack Containment System, without Drain
Part #2384 – Ultra 2 Drum Rack Containment System with Drain
Part #2380 – Ultra 4 Drum Rack Containment System, without Drain
Part #2381 – Ultra 4 Drum Rack Containment System with Drain
Part #2390 – Dispensing Shelf, 24 x 17.5 x 17” H, 15 lbs
Part #9030 – 1-Drum Horizontal Rack, 32.5 x 24 x 23.5”H 31 lbs
Part #2389 – 2-Drum Horizontal Rack, 46.5 x 30 x 31” H, 50 lbs
Part #2391 – Locator Pins, 2/pk, 3 lbs