- Removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency. Patented filtration system allows different filter media to be used together to remove targeted pollutants.
- Choose a mix of filters to removes hydrocarbons / oil, chemicals, odor, phosphorus and heavy metals from water flow (must be ordered separately).
- A by-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high-flow storm events.
- Excellent post-construction control for drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants (“Hot Spots”).
- Units available for round or square catch basin grates. Custom sizes available.
- Considered a “true filter” and has been verified by the EPA’s ETV program (See report in Resources tab below).
- S. Patent No. 8,715,491. Other U.S. Patents Pending.
Convenient and effective means to obtain samples of the post-treatment effluent from the Ultra-HydroKleen to comply with monitoring and testing requirements.
- Sampling option provides standard Ultra-HydroKleen with modifications to allow “post-treatment” water samples to be taken from below the unit’s filters.
- Take real-time samples during storm events.
- Access area stays closed until a sample is desired.
- Port can also be used for visual inspection of catch basin without removing the unit.
- Simple sampling — no need to remove the Ultra-HydroKleen to take a sample (in many cases, even the grate can remain in place).
Custom Frame Models Available:
Ultra-HydroKleen custom frame models are custom-made to fit each individual catch basin. The final pricing is based on the configuration of the frame (flat or recessed) and the number of required filter media (2 or 3). This cannot be determined until the end-user has submitted the completed measurement instructions and filter media selection forms.
Please contact us for more information.
Part #9870 – Ultra-HydroKleen Flat Frame Model, for drains 20-25”
Part #9871 – Ultra-HydroKleen Flat Frame Model, for drains 26-33”
Part #9872 – Ultra-HydroKleen Flat Frame Model, for drains 34-48”
Part #9873 – Ultra-HydroKleen Recessed Model, for drains 20-25”
Part #9874 – Ultra-HydroKleen Recessed Model, for drains 26-33”
Part #9875 – Ultra-HydroKleen Recessed Model, for drains 34-48”
Part #9878 – Ultra-HydroKleen Custom Frame Model
Part #9876 – Ultra-HydroKleen Sampling Option
Filter Media Blends:
Part #9463 – Activated Carbon Media Filter Bag
Part #9462 – Sorb 44 Media Filter Bag
Part #9461 – PhosFilter Media Filter Bag
Part #9460 – Heavy Metal Media Filter Bag