The Ultra-I-Beam Protectors help slide on the flanges of I-beams and prevent dings, dents and other damage from forklifts, pallet jacks and other types of material handling equipment. They are made of polyethylene.
The Ultra-I-Beam Protectors are fairly easy to install and other than a screwdriver or some other “wedging device” no tools are needed. A specially designed groove in the unit secures it to the I-beam with a friction fit.
A completely exposed I-beam will require four (4) units to provide 360 degrees of protection.
- Modular design – use one protector for each flange of I-beam. Allows installation on beams obstructed by walls or other structures. Four protectors united completely cover I-beam.
- Install multiple units in a “stacked” mode for higher protection from scissor-lifts, raised forklifts and other high-reaching equipment.
- All-polyethylene design – no paining or maintenance required for upkeep.
- Specially designed groove allows for quick and easy installation. No straps or fasteners required.
- Molded groove simply slides onto I-beams, grips securely.
Part #1521 includes one (1) Ultra-I-Beam Protector
8.5” x 7.5” x 42” H @ 8 lbs