- Complies with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- The highest performing poly overpack drum on the market!
- Low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics, and corrosives.
- Convenient, “no tools required” closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Lid can be tightened using a broom or shovel handle through the built-in holes. Additionally, a wooden beam (2×4) can be used with the built-in slots.
- 20- & 30-gallon drums have built-in slots — Use with zip ties for added tamper resistance.
- 20- & 30-gallon drums have molded-in foothold provides additional leverage point.
All Ultra-Overpacks are independently certified for:
Land – United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
Sea – International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I – Section 8
Air – International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4
Air – International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3
Part #0580 – Ultra-OverPack Salvage Drum, 33 x 33 x 42” H @ 95usg cap., 48 lbs, yellow
Part #0582 – Ultra-OverPack Salvage Drum, 29 x 29 x 36” H @ 65usg cap., 40 lbs, yellow
Part #0585 – Ultra-OverPack Salvage Drum, 30 x 30 x 30” H @ 30usg cap., 15 lbs, yellow
Part #0587 – Ultra-OverPack Salvage Drum, 22 x 22 x 20” H @ 20usg cap., 12 lbs, yellow