- Easy installation – simply raise existing drum cabinets, slide the Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder System in place, and lower the cabinet on top of the structural steel frame.
- Heavy-duty, inner steel framework will keep cabinets stable, even in a fire.
- Designed to retrofit all vertical drum storage cabinets on the market. (See support frame dimensions below for more information).
- The only low-profile spill containment devices specifically for safety cabinets.
- Bring your vertical drum storage cabinets into compliance with EPA 40 CFR 264.175 for spill containment of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Significant leaks or spills unfurl the hidden containment bladder to provide complete spill containment. Small spills are captured inside the polyethylene (LLDPE) sump.
- Low profile design firmly positions drum cabinets only 6 1/4″ off the plant floor, thereby allowing wastes to be poured into drum-top funnels at convenient height. The potential for splashes into the eyes or face is significantly reduced as compared to taller containment devices.
- Significant leaks flow over the cabinet door sill and into the polyethylene (LLDPE) containment bladder will automatically unfurl as the sump fills up.
Part #2420 – Ultra Safety Cabinet Bladder System 1 Drum Model, 37.8 x 37.8 x 6.3” H, 93usg cap., 57 lbs
Part #2421 – Ultra Safety Cabinet Bladder System 2 Drum Model, 63 x 38.5 x 6.3” H, 111usg cap., 85 lbs
*Above models do not include cabinet.