- Produced from recycled synthetic fibers.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, materials are blended and processed into a lightweight fiber mass with an enormous surface area and interstitial spaces creating a high-performance sorbent and filter media.
- Designed for use as a durable long-lasting geotextile and filter media.
- Allows large volumes of water to pass through while sorbing liquid hydrocarbons, including petroleum, animal and vegetable oils.
- Cost effective—absorbs an average of 13 times its own weight of liquid hydrocarbons.
- Great for use in oil/water separators, stormwater and wastewater filtration systems and water “polishing” applications.
- Approximately 85-90 % of sorbed oils can be reclaimed from Ultra-X-Tex and the media reused.
- Ultra-X-Tex is environmentally benign and user-friendly. It does not leach harmful substances into the environment and when incinerated produces minimal residue or ash.
Part #9310 – Ultra-X-Tex, 5’ x 250′ roll, 1.5 usg yd2 absorption, 125 lbs
Part #9314 – Ultra-X-Tex, 2.5’ x 250′ ½ roll, 1.5 usg yd2 absorption, 63 lbs