As mentioned above, the opportunity and liability for an individual’s lost or misplaced property demands a means by which a person’s clothing and valuables can be securely stored and tracked. To address that critical need, the Personal Privacy Kit utilizes the tamper-evident technology whereby the person’s belongings are sealed in bags with unique identifying serial numbers.
The Personal Privacy Kit provides a clear, concise, and secure means of helping people through incident or hospital processing, while limiting the opportunity for lost possessions.
The De-Con Privacy Kit is perforated for easy separation and deployment into two pacs: one pre-decon and one post-decon. The personal privacy kit creates a traceable chain of custody for personal items to the owners. This Personal Privacy Kit encapsulates contaminated clothing and provides comfort and privacy.
- Perforated for easy separation and deployment into two pacs — one pre- and one post-Decon
- Creates a traceable chain of custody for personal items to the owners
- Encapsulates contaminated clothing — provides comfort and privacy
- ID bracelets for large and small bags
- Completely opaque garments identify victims as still requiring treatment (red) or having been treated (green)
Each Victim Privacy Pac Personal De-Con Privacy Kit Contains:
Pre-Decon Personal Privacy Kit (Red):
- Red Cover Garment
- Large Security Bag
- Small Valuables Bag
Post-Decon Personal Privacy Kit (Green):
- Green Cover Garment
- Single-use Towels
- Pair of Booties
- Plastic Comb
- Ambulatory Decontamination
- Non-Ambulatory Decontamination
Part #DCP-050-VPP – Patient Roller System Storage Sac, 54″ x 20″ x 31″ H, 4 lbs